CALL FOR PAPERS: AJFS Special Issue on New Asset Pricing Developments in Asia-Pacific(2023 April Issue)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of
Asia–Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
on New Asset Pricing Developments in Asia-Pacific
Special Issue Editor: Jaewon Choi (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
The Asia–Pacific Journal of Financial Studies (AJFS) invites manuscripts for a special issue on “New Developments and Trends in Asset Pricing”, scheduled for publication in 2023. AJFS became the first finance journal published in the Asia-Pacific region covered by the Social Science Citation Index (SSCI) in 2006. Visit http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/ajfs for additional information about the Journal.
This special issue invites both empirical and theoretical papers in asset pricing, with a special focus on the recent developments and issues in Asia-Pacific. The topics of interest for this special issue are broad, including but not limited to:
• Technological innovations in capital markets
• Digital finance and fintech
• Machine learning in asset pricing
• Challenges in ESG and sustainable investing
• Climate change and financial risk in Asia-Pacific
• Economic and social effects of financial developments and innovations
• Regulatory and policy issues specific to the Asia-Pacific region
• Market liquidity and financial fragility
• Capital flows and the real economy
• Investor behavior and real outcomes
• Economic and financial integration in the Asia-Pacific region
• Corporate finance implications of asset pricing
Up to eight (8) papers will be selected and US$1,000 award will be granted to each selected paper.
All manuscripts must be in English and should follow the author guidelines at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)2041-6156/homepage/ForAuthors.html
To submit your paper, you should log in to your account on the Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies - ScholarOne Manuscripts site at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ajfs as an Author. All manuscripts should be submitted by July 31, 2022. Submission fee is waived, so upload the Submission Charge Form without PayPal information to complete your submission in Step 2 of the submission process. We expect to complete the review process and notify the result by December 31, 2022. Early-accepted papers may appear before the publication of the special issue, which is scheduled for April 2023. For queries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org..
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.