Special Issue of Asia–Pacific Journal of Financial Studies (AJFS 2021 April Issue)
Korean Securities Association is pleased to announce the Special Issue
of Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies (AJFS 2021 April Issue)
-Corporate Finance in Emerging Markets-
- Social Capital and Firm Innovation: Evidence from Cooperative Banking in Korea
- CSI Index Reconstitutions: A Quasi-Natural Experiment in China
- Pension fund monitoring and corporate debt policy: Evidence from the Korean market
- Non-Traditional Banking Activities and Bank Financial Reporting Quality
- The ex-ante effect of law and Judicial efficiency on borrower discouragement: An international Evidence
- Are Non-controlling Foreign Institutional Investors a Friend or Foe to Equity Liquidity? Evidence from China
Korean Securities Association
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.