CALL FOR PAPERS: AJFS Special Issue on Corporate Finance in Emerging Markets(2021 April Issue)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of
Asia–Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
on Corporate Finance in Emerging Markets
Special Issue Editor: Vidhan Goyal (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
Asia–Pacific Journal of Financial Studies (AJFS) invites manuscripts for a special issue on“Corporate Finance in Emerging Markets”, scheduled for publication in 2021. AJFS became the first finance journal published in the Asia-Pacific region covered by the Social Science Citation Index (SSCI) in 2006. Visit http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/ajfs for additional information about the Journal.
This special issue invites both empirical and theoretical papers in all areas of corporate finance. The topics of interest for the special issue are broad, including:
• Firm’s interactions with its stakeholders and capital markets
• Role of institutional investors in corporate finance
• Design of internal firm organization
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Private equity
• Corporate control and organizations
• International issues in corporate finance
• Debt policies, debt structure, and debt contracts
• Payout policies of firms
• Corporate investment decisions
• Financial intermediaries and banks
• Bankruptcy, financial distress and debt restructuring
• Compensation and incentive mechanisms
• Ownership structure and tunneling
• Institutions, markets, and corporate finance
• Effects of macro-prudential policies, currency fluctuations, and capital flows on corporate finance
Up to eight (8) papers will be selected and US$1,000 award will be granted to each selected paper.
All manuscripts must be in English and should follow the author guidelines at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)2041-6156/homepage/ForAuthors.html
To submit your paper, you should log in to your account on the Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies - ScholarOne Manuscripts site at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ajfs as an Author. All manuscripts should be submitted by July 31, 2020. Submission fee is waived, so upload the Submission Charge Form without PayPal information to complete your submission in Step 5 of the submission process. We expect to complete the review process and notify the result by December 31, 2020. Early-accepted papers may appear before the publication of the special issue, which is scheduled for April 2021. For queries, please send an email to: email@example.com .
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.