Call for Papers_ AJFS Special_Issue on Entrepreneurial Finance and Technological Innovation
CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of
Asia–Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
on Entrepreneurial Finance and Technological Innovation
Special Issue Editor: Xuan Tian (Tsinghua University)
Asia–Pacific Journal of Financial Studies (AJFS) invites manuscripts for a special issue on Entrepreneurial Finance and Technological Innovation and related issues, scheduled for publication in 2018. AJFS became the first finance journal published in Asia covered by the Social Science Citation Index (SSCI) in 2006. Visit www.apjfs.org and http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/apjfs http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/apjfs for additional information about the Journal.
The aim of this special issue is to bring to the forefront issues related to the financing of entrepreneurial firms and the motivation of technological innovation around the world, and to explore various institutional, legal, and financial sector developments that affect the creation of entrepreneurial firms and technological innovation, their rate of success, the dynamism of incumbent firms, and their contribution to economic development. The special issue will also focus on understanding the role of entrepreneurs, various intermediaries, institutional investors, and financial markets in the governance of entrepreneurial firms and the motivation of innovation, especially in the Asia-Pacific area. Of special interest is the effect of alternative forms of financing (such as debt and equity) on the creation and success of entrepreneurial firms, and international comparisons of institutional, legal (especially contractual), and market structures that foster entrepreneurship and innovation.
The special issue is devoted to the empirical and theoretical studies of these and other related issues, both positive and normative. Papers focusing on Asian countries are especially encouraged. While submissions from a wide range of perspectives are welcome, the following are some of the topics the special issue will focus on:
- The role of venture capitalists in private firms and in their going public decisions
- The role of private equity and venture capital in emerging markets
- The role of access to finance in creating entrepreneurial firms, fostering their success, affecting innovation, and in their exit choice decisions
- The role of financial intermediaries such as banks and private equity investors
(including venture capitalists and angels) in entrepreneurial business creation and in the success of such ventures
- The role of Fintech industry in financial intermediation
- The role of market structure and product market competition on the creation,
financing, and success of entrepreneurial firms and in shaping innovation at both entrepreneurial firms and mature firms
- The impact of the recent financial crisis on entrepreneurship and new business creation and innovation
- Governance and board structure of entrepreneurial firms and its impact on the development and success of entrepreneurial firms
- International comparison of institutional, legal, and contractual structures fostering entrepreneurship and innovation
- Policy proposals to encourage new business creation and innovation
- The determinants and consequences of corporate innovation
Up to eight (8) papers will be selected and US$1,000 award will be granted to each selected paper.
All manuscripts must be in English and should follow the author guidelines at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)2041-6156/homepage/ForAuthors.html
To submit your paper, you should login to your account on the Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies - ScholarOne Manuscripts site at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ajfs as an Author. All manuscripts should be submitted by July 31, 2017. Submission fee is waived, so upload Submission Charge Form without credit card information to complete your submission in Step 5 of the submission process. We expect to complete the review process and notify the result by December 31, 2017. Early-accepted papers may appear prior to the publication of the special issue which is scheduled on April, 2018. For queries, please send email to: email@example.com
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.