2015 Special Issue of Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Korean Securities Association is pleased to announce the 2015 Special Issue
of Asia–Pacific Journal of Financial Studies.(without order)
- A New Relation between Ownership-Control Wedge and Overinvestment Practices:
Evidence from Korean Business Group (Chaebol)
- Entry of non-financial FinTech firms, and competition in the retail payments market
- Opportunistic Stock Repurchasing to Ensure Owner-Manager Control: Evidence from the
Korean Stock Market
- Pyramid Establishment from Succession Motivation
- Religion and Corporate Governance: Evidence from 32 Countries
- Top Managers' Academic Credentials and Firm Value
Korean Securities Association
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.